Created by: Arun Nagarathanam
Rate: 5.0 / 2 ratings
Enroll: 1,405 students
What you’ll learn
- Edit (Cut and Join) Video and Audio clips in Adobe premiere pro
- Add and customize various transition effects and visual effects in Adobe Premiere pro
- Add and animate texts and graphics (shapes). Learn tracking text to elements in video
- Adjust volume levels of voice, sound effects and background music to create perfectly legible audio
- Remix Background music to your required video duration
- Get accustomed to Adobe premiere pro workspace and panels
- Import and Organize Adobe Premiere pro Project files
- Export edited video using various video and audio export presets
You will need access to Adobe Premiere Pro latest version v22.3 or later
No prior video editing / Adobe premiere pro experience needed
Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video editing software that can be used in a variety of ways to create stunning videos. This video editing course will teach you how to use Premiere Pro to create your own videos.
Whether you’re new to video editing or have tried a few editing tools before by yourself, this course is for you.
Editing a video means making it look the way you want it to look.
You can change the order of the scenes, add music, and make it shorter or longer.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a program that helps you do this. It’s kind of like a big kitchen where you can cook all kinds of food. You can add spices to make it taste better, or chop it up into smaller pieces.
I’ll walk you through the basics of Premiere Pro, followed by some essential video and audio editing techniques.
You’ll learn how to import and organize your footage, make basic edits and transitions, and add audio. Plus, you’ll get tips on how to export your video for sharing online or save it to your drive.
This video editing course on in Adobe Premiere Pro is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to create and edit videos.
So what are you waiting for? Join the course and start learning today!
Who this course is for:
- I designed this course for those, who are entirely new to Adobe premiere pro as well as video editing
- For budding Video Editors, who might have tried or played around with Premiere Pro earlier, but need a streamlined learning
- Photographers, Videographers who want to create and edit and their own videos
- Youtubers, Instagramers, TikTokers, Online Tutors, Social Media Marketers