Created by: Abhishek Pughazh
Rate: 4.5 / 155 ratings
Enroll: 20,569 students
What you’ll learn
Boost your resume by learning the in-demand SQL skill
Start using MySQL – the #1 Database Management System
Adopt professionally tested SQL best practices
Become a proficient MySQL Workbench user
Know how to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions
Become a proficient SQL user by writing flawless and efficient queries
Handle complex SQL joins with ease
Prepare for SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence job opportunities
Create, design, and operate with SQL databases
You’ll need no prior SQL or programming experience
Learn SQL from absolute scratch!
SQL is not an optional skill anymore but a necessity. It’s not crucial for data analysts but also for CS graduates who are looking for a job. Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career possibilities as it is one of the most sought-after tech skills! Do you know that MySQL is the most preferred SQL interpreter out there? What you learn in this course would be enough to get yourself eligible for new career options. We will start from the very basics of SQL and gradually progress into teaching you everything you need to know about it. Step by step. With no steps skipped. This course is for you if you are tired of SQL courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn the ins and outs of SQL syntax
- Generate reports using sales and user data
- Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
- Run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions
- Write all the common SQL joins
- Creating, Modifying and Deleting Tables in a Database (DDL)
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data from Tables (DML)
Why Should You Choose This Course?
- Easy to understand
- Time-efficient and concise
- Shows how SQL can be crucial for data analytics and business intelligence
- Taught in MySQL – The most popular SQL database management system.
Who this course is for:
- Complete SQL Beginners and Data Analyst Aspirants
- People interested in SQL development and Business Analysis
- Job Seekers Who Want To Leverage Their SQL Skills