Created by: Mock Academy
Rate: 3.8 / 85 ratings
Enroll: 19,223 students
What you’ll learn
Become a professional Go Programmer and get hired.
Learn the advanced features of Go
Create many Go ( projects & games ) by yourself And Added to Your Profile
build REST based microservices API With Go and MongoDB
No programing experience needed. you will learn everything you need to know
Go is an open source programming language created by Google. As one of the fastest growing languages in terms of popularity, its a great time to pick up the basics of Go!
This course is designed to get you up and running as fast as possible with Go. We’ll quickly cover the basics, then dive into some of the more advanced features of the language. Don’t be tricked by other courses that only teach you for-loops and if-statements! This is the only course on Udemy that will teach you how to use the full power of Go’s concurrency model and interface type systems.
Go is designed to be easy to pick up, but tough to master. Through multiple projects, quizzes, and assignments, you’ll quickly start to master the language’s quirks and oddities. Go is like any other language – you have to write code to learn it! This course will give you ample opportunities to strike out on your own and start working on your own programs.
In this course you will:
- Understand the basic syntax and control structures of the language
- Apply Go’s concurrency model to build massively parallel systems
- Organize code through the use of packages
- Use the Go runtime to build and compile projects
- Get insight into critical design decisions in the language
- Gain a sense of when to use basic language features
Go is one of the fastest-growing programming languages released in the last ten years. Get job-ready with Go today by enrolling now!
Who this course is for:
- any body interested to learn Go programming language Without any Previous Experience in coding