Created by: David Yao
Rate: 3.2 / 12 ratings
Enroll: 10,930 students
What you’ll learn
Test Your Chinese Vocabulary Level according HSK 1-6
A Unique Statistic method supported by a huge database from our many years research and experience.
With these levels, you can easily work out your ability and assess your progress
No, test level from zero beginners to expert levels
Our “Test Your HSK Chinese Level in 10 Minutes” is very useful for school teacher and students. New video will be added every month till December.
Our “Test Your Vocabulary Level in 10 Minutes” is very useful for school teacher and students. New video will be added every month till December.
We create a set of teaching contents to Assess Your Progress According HSK 1-6 Vocabulary List and CEFRL A1-C2:
1. Test Vocabulary According using Flash Card Video (this course)
2. Test Vocabulary According PDF and Power Point for school classroom teaching or online teaching, easy to use and essential for online teaching by sharing screen or play the slides online. Our processional design can save many many hours of teachers’ time and give the best visual effect to students in teaching .
3. Online quiz or practice test to assess students progress, with Certificate and after test explanation notes. Teacher can use this to assess, report,, communicate with students, parents.
For school teacher and students: We provide a unique system supported by a big data based on our many years of research and experience. This method is inspired by Associated Professor CHEN LIANG HUANG陈良璜 , who graduated from Peking University in 1962. He created a statistic method to test Chinese students’ ability to recognize Chinese Characters, which is a daunting challenge for most of students. Inspired by him through the meeting in Beijing and telephone conversation, David YAO creates the online system to evaluate students level of proficiency in Chinese language based on official classification of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test). We focus more on vocabulary instead of the single Chinese Character. The level will be HSK 1, HSK 2, HSK 3, HSK 4, HSK 5, HSK 6. We require minimum 80% passing mark.
陈良璜： 1962年北京大学中文系毕业。现在南京师专、教院中文系任副教授。 在识字量测定法和常用字等级表方面取得了成果。我们的十分钟识字量测定是在他的启发下完成的。
The new HSK is an international standardized exam that tests and rates Chinese language proficiency. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives. HSK consists of six levels, namely the HSK (level I), HSK (level II), HSK (level III), HSK (level IV), HSK (level V), and HSK (level VI).
II. Test Levels
The levels of the new HSK correspond to the levels of the Chinese Language Proficiency Scales for Speakers of Other Languages (CLPS) and the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF) and SAT IB GCSE IGCSE A1 A2 as follows:
The Comparation of HSK with Oversea Main Chinese Tests
USA USA UK UK UK China Standard
New HSK Vocabulary CLPS CEF IB SAT 2 GSSE/IGCSE A1 A2
HSK 6 > 5,000 Level V C2 Year (7-9)
HSK 5 2500 Level V C1 YES YES Year (5-6)
HSK 4 1200 Level IV B2 YES YES YES YES Year (3-4)
HSK 3 600 Level III B1 YES YES YES YES YES Year (2-3)
HSK 2 300 Level II A2 YES YES YES YES YES Year (1-2)
HSK 1 150 Level I A1 YES YES YES YES YES Year (1-2)
Who this course is for:
- Begin to learn Chinese
- Try A Unique Statistic method supported by a huge database from our many years research and experience.
- A very useful tool for school teacher and students.