Created by: EdYoda Digital University, Qaifi Khan, Mavludin Abdulkadirov
Rate : 4.4 / 3,133 ratings
Enroll: 188,924 students
What you’ll learn
Learn to create basic web pages using HTML5
Learn to style and add animations to bring those basic web pages to life using CSS3
Create user-friendly, beautiful, light and fast websites using React JS
Become an expert front end developer using ReactJs
Should have basic knowledge of operating Computer
What’s this course about?
This course is a complete guide to become an expert front-end web developer. It contains all the tools and technologies that you should be proficient in work as a React Developer.
- Each of these course modules has a project which you can work on.
- Along with the project problem statement video, you will also find the solution video for that project. It is advised to first try working on the project by yourself.
- Once you have completed working on it, you can see the solution video to know what are the best practices and the most optimized way to complete it.
- As you keep on creating new projects, start adding them to your GitHub repository so that by the end of the course you will be having a place to showcase all your work.
- You will definitely enjoy the journey while completing the course!
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I want everyone should enjoy learning and I have shared my knowledge that gonna be helpful for React developers.
You know Companies Worldwide Require React JS Developers.
React.js is one of the most demanding frameworks in the market;31.3% of worldwide specialists are currently utilizing ReactJs. Some of the world’s top tech teams use the tool to design scalable, easy-to-maintain solutions — Netflix, PayPal, eBay, Airbnb, and more. Why are businesses so interested in React.js implementation? Here are the benefits of adopting the framework:
- Increased app development speed. The framework accepts HTML code input and has excellent subcomponent rendering support. Development teams can benefit from JSX as well — it’s an extension with a range of shortcuts that cuts the amount of code writing time.
- Improved code stability. React.js reduces the impact of change in the code file since the changes in parent components don’t affect the children. Such a data binding approach facilitates software testing and helps ensure stable app performance after update deployments.
- SEO-friendliness. React.js deals with the inability of search engine crawlers to process JS-heavy pages. Even a beginner with an entry-level react developer salary can deploy React on a server and use the virtual DOM to view the code as a regular web page in a browser.
- Robust toolkit. React.js has a wide range of debugging and interface design tools.
- Strong user community and an affordable remote react developer salary. Since a large number of teams are deploying the framework, the tool is regularly updated. There’s no shortage of user-generated content either — you can find dozens of helpful React tutorials and case studies to make the most out of the framework.
Asking for a Senior react developer salary. It’s one of the most in-demand frameworks at the moment — that’s why business owners are willing to find professionals with a moderate mid-level react developer salary within and beyond their home regions.
Enroll now!! see you in class.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Web Development from scratch
- Freshers who want to become a React Frontend Developer
- Developers who want to learn React JS