Created by: ByteBoard – VeDinesh Academy
Rate: 4.4 / 1,049 ratings
Enroll: 57,100 students
What you’ll learn
Learn from basics of Programming in C++, Get Bigger Picture from What and Why of C++, Will discuss each component in program
Learn Decisions , Loops , Strings, Arrays in C++
Learn Object Oriented Programming Concepts in C++ with Examples
Learn Object , Classes , Operator Overloading, Inheritance, Pointers in C++
Learn virtual function, Streams and Files and finally Learn How to Develop an Application with project
Computer or Laptop and C++ Compiler and IDE, Like Codeblocks , Visual Studio etc.
No Prior Programming knowledge is required.
Master C++ Programming – From Beginner To Pro
C++, C++ Tutorial, C++ Lecture, C++ Course
Concepts of C++ programming are made very simple and easy.
- Explained each topic with help of picture and example.
- Practical Session for each Topic
- 2-Projects – ATM system & Student Management
- Notes – ppt
- 100 MCQ’s
- 15 Assignments
- Topics :
- Introducing Basics Of Computer Mind-map
- What is Computer ?
- Computer Architecture
- RAM – Random Access Memory
- CPU – Central Processing Unit
- Operating System
- Computer Language
- Recap – Basics Of Computer – Mind-Map
- Quiz 1: Basics Of Computer Quiz
- Introduction to Programming ( Mind Map )
- What is Programming in general ?
- Why we should learn C++ ?
- What is C++ ?
- What is Compiler and IDE ?
- Quiz 2: Introduction to Programming Quiz
- Compiler and IDE Setup
- Best IDE’s For C++
- Installing Visual Studio for C++
- Installing Codeblocks for C++
- Introducing Program Structure in C++ Program ( Mind map )
- Main Function
- Block and Semicolon
- Writing First C++ Program
- User Input and Output in C++ Program
- Recap Program Structure Mind-map
- Quiz 3:Program Structure Quiz
- Data Types
- Arithmetic Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Logical Operator
- Comparison Operator
- Recap Important terminologies of C++ Programming ( Mind-map )
- Quiz 4: Important terms Quiz
- Introducing Important Terminologies in C++ Programming
- Introduction Conditions in C++ Mind-map
- Condition in C++
- If Condition
- If Else Condition
- Else if Condition
- Switch Case
- Recap Conditions in C++ Mind-Map
- Quiz 5:Condition in C++
- Introducing String in C++ Programming Language ( Mind-map )
- Why Strings are used in C++ ?
- String concatenation
- How to calculate string length ?
- How to take string as input ?
- Example on String
- Recap String in C++ ( Mind-map )
- Quiz 6: String Quiz
- Introduction to Loops
- What / why of Loop
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do While Loop
- Break and Continue
- Quiz 7: Loop Quiz
- Why Array ?
- What is Array ?
- Creating , Initialize and Modify Array
- Program of find Minimum no. in Array
- Why Functions in C++?
- Example Of Function
- Function and Main Memory
- Various Forms Of Function
- What and Why Of Function Overloading?
- 1st Way Of Function Overloading
- 2nd Way Of Function Overloading
- Drawback Of Function and inline Function
- Quiz 8: Functions in C++
- What is Function ?
- What and Why Of Structure
- Define Structure in C++
- Example of Structure
- Nesting Of Structure
- Structure padding
- Quiz 9:Structure in C++ Quiz
- Why Object Oriented Programming
- Example of OOP
- Key Note on Member Function and Member Variable
- Access Specifier
- Characteristics of OOP
- Quiz 10: OOP Quiz
- Mini Project – ( ATM System in C++ )
- Why Constructor?
- Default Constructor
- Parametrized Constructor
- Copy Constructor
- Constructor Overloading
- Constructor Program
- Quiz 11: Constructor in C++
- Operator Overloading
- Overloading Post and Pre Increment
- Introduction Inheritance Mind-Map
- What is Inheritance?
- Why Inheritance ?
- Inheritance Example
- Constructor and Inheritance
- Function Overriding
- isA and hasA Relation
- Types Of Inheritance
- Ways of Inheritance
- Quiz 12: Inheritance Quiz
- What is Pointer?
- Why Pointer is Used?
- Program in Memory
- Pointer Notation
- Pointer and Array
- Pointer and Function
- Memory Management – NEW
- Memory Management – DELETE
- Pointer Application Program
- Pointer Limitations
- this Pointer
- Quiz 13: Pointers Quiz
- Introduction to Pointer – Mind-map
- Introduction to Polymorphism
- Base Class Pointer and Derived Class Object
- What is Virtual Function?
- Why Virtual Function with Example
- Abstract Class and Pure Virtual Function
- More about Polymorphism
- Virtual Destructor
- Quiz 14 : Polymorphism Quiz
- What is friend in general?
- What is Friend Function?
- Question on Friend Function
- What is Friend Class ? + practical
- Overloading Comparison Operator – With Friend Function
- Quiz 15:Friend Quiz
- Introduction to Static Member – Mind map
- Static Member Variable
- Static Member Function
- Quiz 16: Static Member Variable & Function Quiz
- Introducing File Input- Output
- What are Streams?
- Classes and Object for Input-Output
- How reading and writing is done in file?
- Write data into FILE
- Reading data from FILE
- Tellg in C++
- Tellp Function
- Seekg Function
- Seekp Function
- Quiz 17:File handling Quiz
- Exception Handling in C++
- Exception Handling Program in C++
- Quiz 18: Exception Quiz
- Basics of Data Structure
- Introduction to STL
- Containers in STL & Classification
- Array – Container in STL
- Vector – Container in STL
- List – Container in STL
- Stack – Container in STL
- Queue – Container in STL
- Priority Queue – Container in STL
- Map – Container in STL
- Multimap – Container in STL
- Unordered Map – Container in STL
- Set – Container in STL
- Multiset – Container in STL
- Unordered Set – Container in STL
- Algorithms in STL
- Container in Container
- Quiz 19: STL Quiz
- Final Project – Student management in C++
ByteBoard – VeDinesh Academy provides smart classroom-type learning by breaking long lectures into short and crisp for each topic.
We explain concepts with examples and pictures for better understanding, moreover we apply the Mind-Map technique that would definitely help you in connecting the dots and remembering the concepts forever.
We are highly motivated and passionate to provide you high-quality, simplified, and in-depth training at an affordable price.
Who this course is for:
- For Beginner C++ developers , Course covers C++ programming concepts in depth.