Created by: Hazem nassar
Rate: 4.6 / 166 ratings
Enroll: 32,102 students
What you’ll learn
Laravel application building with blueprint
Automatic building of models and controllers of Laravel using blueprint
Creating of Events , Jobs , Mailable with linking with the controller very fast
Building a simple framework to facilitate testing and rebuiling
Be Able to make simple laravel applications
Be Able to set simple php server
Be familiar with Laravel terms and components
What you’ll learn
- Initialization of a Laravel app using blueprint
- Building blueprint yml file
- Autocreation of database migrations and eloquent models
- Autocreation of Controllers , and actions
- Autocreation of Mailable , Jobs , Events ..
- Change you whole way of thinking of Laravel and Laravel 8 apps building
- Configure your blueprint to work better for you
- Increase development speed
- Promote Laravel conventions
- Just think how your classes and objects should be in the oop way , and tell that to blueprint , and let it be built for you .
- Learn php laravel code generation tool that is so intuitive and straightforward
- Move from your database ERD (entity-relationship diagrams) to your fully-functioning Data Access Layer.
- Get rid of repetitive tasks and routine debugging process
- Get rid of name-changes headaches by writing the name only once , and leaving the conversion on blueprint
- Focus on the engineering of your new product rather than the implementation itself
- Fast Intro to YML / YAML Syntax
- More and more contents about this topic is to be added , including the extending of several parts of blueprint , to be more great
Reaching a working Laravel api , or Laravel backend is something pretty fast , with blueprint
Even if you have an existing project, blueprint can be adopted and used very efficiently because blueprint engine won’t affect any of the existing components , it will only affect components that is created by itself , because blueprint keeps track over every change that it made .
I ‘ve set a simple kit for you so that you can apply your changes and test very fast , so that you can apply your tests in a fast way , and gain more experience on this library , so that your skills in building new apps with blueprint become dependable .
Maybe you heard about MDA tools that
Who this course is for:
- Laravel developers who wants to make their app building become faster
- Companies that want their products to see the light quickly