Created by: Ofer Keren
Rate: 4.3 / 33 ratings
Enroll: 7,570 students
What you’ll learn
How to write the VHDL code from zero
Fundamentals of FPGA and CPLD
Everything needed in order to become an FPGA engineer
Solving out 6 exercises and learn by examples
How to Simulate your VHDL design
Upload the VHDL code to a real FPGA with development board
VHDL structure, types, variables and how to write the code right
Familiar with logic gates
Familiar with digit represents such as Binary and Hexadecimal
- In this course you will learn how to write VHDL code for FPGAs/CPLDsNo prior VHDL or FPGA knowledge is needed. This course is designed from the basic elements you need to know about VHDL code.
The course built in such way that you will learn first about the FPGAs and CPLDs structure so you will have a basic knowledge what are you going to do when you are writing a VHDL code.
- We will go through all the basic elements of the VHDL codeStarting from the VHDL code structure of a basic code to the structure of more advanced coding.
After learning about the structure you will learn about the data types, VHDL basic design units, VHDL advanced design units, VHDL statements format.
- You will learn about the Clock and Resets of the FPGA and how to use themFPGAs/CPLDs are actual components that receiving real signals from the outside world. Some of them will be synchronized signals that has a clock. You will learn how to use the clocks and the resets to sample new data and create data/communication with the outside world.
- The course contains over 50 lectures that will teach you the syntax of the VHDL code
- In the end of the course we will complete together 6 ExercisesYou will learn how to code the VHDL by practice. Starting from the most basic VHDL code with Increasing task difficulty enhances I will show you in these videos how to write the code in the right way.
- In the end of the course I will upload the last exercise code to a real FPGA! (with my Xilinx development board)I will also show you in real-time how I can debug the code with a real time debugger which is the Integrated logic analyzer of Xilinx.
This Course was made for all levels by a professional electronic and computer engineer. with a huge experience with FPGAs of all of the companies in the market.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know VHDL and how to code in VHDL
- Anyone who wants to know FPGAs/CPLDs world
- Anyone who wants a better resume for his next job with a must knowledge for any Hitech company