Created by: Hunor Borbely
Rate : 0.0 / 0 ratings
Enroll: 2,292 students
What you’ll learn
Do you want to learn React the fun way? In this class, you will learn the key concepts of React while building a Tic Tac Toe game.
React is currently the most popular front-end library. It’s easy to begin with yet it’s very capable even for building large-scale professional web-applications. In this course, we learn the fundamentals of React while having some fun and creating a Tic Tac Toe game.
While building a game we dive into the fundamentals of React like:
- How to break down your application or game into smaller pieces, into components?
- How to structure your logic and how to connect these components with props and callbacks?
- How to deal with change, what is the state, what to store in it, and where to define it?
- How to add interaction and how does re-rendering work in React?
- And while it has nothing to do with React we are also going to draw some basic images by coding SVGs
This is an introductory course for beginners. We don’t get to more advanced things like routing or state management of large-scale applications. Instead, I give you a foundation you can build on.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web developers eager to learn React in a fun way