Created by: Dahlia Drummond
Rate: 5.0 / 2 ratings
Enroll: 1,816 students
What you’ll learn
Learn how to uncover and name your values
Learn how to create S.M.A.R.T Goals and connect them to your values
Learn how to take Action steps(baby steps) and achieve better results
Learn how to create greater accountability in your life
Learn how to acknowledge and celebrate your wins
No experience required. Just a willingness to change your mindset and your life.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- How to Uncover and Name your Values?
- How to Create S.M.A.R.T. Goals and connect them to your Values?
- How to take Action Steps(Baby Steps) and achieve better results?
- How to Create greater Accountability?
- How to Acknowledge and Celebrate your wins?
Too often, we fail to make the connection between why our goals are failing to what our values are. You will learn great insight into how to figure out what is important to you and use this insight to create S.M.A.R.T goals. You will also get actionable resources after every section that is encouraged to do as personal homework. Creating visual tools that will aid you in seeing where you are at in your life and where you want to be. This course is also about creating an increase in your self-awareness. A way to find out if you are moving forward or still stuck where you are. Change your mindset and change your circumstances. This course will help you to focus on what you want- your goal- and how to achieve it? It will also encourage you to know and honor your values and live by them when achieving your goals.
Important takeaway: What is something important to you? How can you get it? How do you measure and know you are on the right track? What should you do after you get what you want?
Who this course is for:
- This course is for individuals looking to increase their self-awareness. Willing to do the work to find out where they are and looking for ways to move forward.