Created by: Joseph Delgadillo
Rate: 4.3/ 4,778 ratings
Enroll: 218,117 students
What you’ll learn
Creating a Secure Environment
Website Penetration Testing
Man in the Middle Attacks
Python Programming Fundamentals
Coding Custom Pentesting Tools
Tips for Building a Career in Cyber Security
An eager and open mind!
If you would like to master ethical hacking, you are going to LOVE this course! Learn ethical hacking, penetration testing, Kali Linux and Python hacking with over 28 hours of HD video tutorials! We will cover the following topics in this course:
- How to setup a Kali Linux system
- Essential Linux system commands
- How to create a secure penetration testing environment
- Website penetration testing
- WPA2 wireless network cracking
- Man in the middle attacks
- System hacking using Metasploit
- Python programming fundamentals
- Writing our own pen-testing tools (reverse shell, keylogger and bruteforcer)
- Tips for building a career in cyber security
This course was designed for absolute beginners, so no previous ethical hacking or programming knowledge is necessary. English subtitles are available and all lectures are downloadable for offline viewing. 1 on 1 assistance with the tutorials is available within the discussion forum.
Still not sold? Check out some of these great reviews!
“Great course, beginner friendly. And most importantly, great instructor and great community.”
“It’s really detailed and helps you get started well!”
“Thank you for all the changes and all the new stuff you keep adding. I have more than a few ethical hacking courses and this is the best one, at least so far. I had my doubts when I got it due to it being so short but I am really happy that I did. Great job, keep it up!”
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in ethical hacking and network security.