Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property, and software security and quality.
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs.
- Develops software tools including compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools also ML applications, etc.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Relevant experience in programming software for operating systems utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and expert knowledge of software capabilities.
- Experience on development of complex software projects and familiar with C/C++ coding.
- Requires a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- BS/MS in computer science/applied mathematics or another related field.
- Knowledge in programing with TCL/TK and of spice simulation concept, using Hspice or XA simulators also experience working with SQL databases will be an advantage.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience.
- Knowledge base generally acquired from a college degree or equivalent course training.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follows standard practices and specific, outlined, and detailed procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds routine working relationships internally.
- Contacts are primarily with direct manager and other peers in the group or department.