Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 4 years|
|Qualification:||Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or equivalent work experience|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The Mastercard CDM team in Pune is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to drive our consumer data management experience strategy forward through innovation and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, intellectually curious and has a passion for problem solving.
This role involves working with a team of talented and experienced developers to develop high performance, low latency, highly scalable Java-based services. In this role, you will be involved in:
• Assisting with the implementation of innovative and resilient Java based capabilities to enhance the Consumer Data Management service offerings, adhering to coding standards of excellence.
• Working closely with Product Owners, Technical leads and other developers to help define features and user stories that materially impact the business and improve the consumer experience.
• Working as part of a co-located Agile SCRUM team to meet due dates, while working through emerging issues and recommending solutions.
• Researching alternative technical solutions to meet changing business needs.
All About You:
• Strong programming skills in Java, micro-service development and Junits.
• Knowledge of Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Tomcat.
• Exposure to both SQL and NoSQL persistence technologies, e.g. MongoDB, Redis preferable.
• Knowledge of software development test approaches & frameworks: ATDD/BDD, Unit tests, Cucumber, Spock.
• Command of CI/CD principles and tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Chef.
• Experience working with cloud hosting technologies such as PCF, Azure an advantage.
• Full stack engineering experience with Angular an advantage.
• Exposure to Splunk, Dynatrace or other monitoring solutions an advantage.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Show initiative and demonstrates a willingness to take on challenging opportunities.
• Highly motivated and interested in being part of a high performance team environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Corporate Security Responsibility:
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.