Magnitude Software India is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company Name:||Magnitude Software|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyse their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, high-performance data drivers and related technologies in the data domain.
- Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Understanding of SDLC, STLC
Mandatory: C++ or Java, SQL , Debugging abilities
Optional: Test Automation, JIRA, CI/CD,
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in one or more general purpose programming languages. Experience at college projects for the same.
- Excellent proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.