Google is hiring candidates as Technical Solutions Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role:||Technical Solutions Engineer|
|Location:||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
When things go wrong even with the most well-engineered products, customers need help. You will step in and manage our customer’s challenges in addition to providing deep technical support to our other Support teams. You will be a part of a global team that provides around-the-clock support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, you will ensure that we have the necessary tools and processes to swiftly resolve the issue with as little customer effort as possible.
In this role, you’ll troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and coding/scripting. You will make our products easier to adopt and use by making improvements to the product, tools, processes, and documentation. Our team is driven by customer obsession, and you will help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers’ challenges.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers & developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage the customer’s problem through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis, so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the Supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams like Product Management or Software Engineering.
Oracle Is Hiring for Cloud Solution Engineer Fresher: Apply Here
Dell Is Hiring as Software Engineer | Fresher: Apply Here
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Experience implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless, and network monitoring tools.
- Experience using techniques such as packet capture/packet analysis, artificial packet creation, load testing, and traffic path analysis to troubleshoot network latency, packet loss, and other performance issues at the packet level.
- Experience in SQL database administration, Google App Engine, open source software communities, Cloud networking solutions, and/or distributed computing technology.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Routing, VPNs, VLANs, Peering, Load Balancing, etc.) and of web technologies (HTTP, HTML, DNS etc.).