Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
|Company Name:||Dell India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer I|
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Oracle Is Hiring for Cloud Solution Engineer Fresher: Apply Here
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
- Good understanding of Linux OS and OS Customization
- Knowledge on User Application and Data Security and Linux
- Strong analytical, debugging, research and problem-solving skills(crash-dump analysis, WPT/xPERF, WinDBG)
- Working experience with Linux DLLs, Shared objects and debugging (core dump analysis, gdb)
- Knowledge in developing microservices to interact with multiple Cloud providers, Hybrid Cloud and Cloud Storage/drive integration
- Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with design patterns in Python
- Knowledge in building applications using React.js, Redux.js, and Express.js with SQLite
- UI development using UX wireframes and redlines will be an additional advantage.
- The first-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
Life at Dell
Discover life at Dell from our employees who are leading the way toward innovation and digital transformation.
Come be a part of the talented, dedicated and motivated teams in the Dell family by applying today.