Created by: Dmitrijs Finaskins
Rate: 3.7 / 6 ratings
Enroll: 3,724 students
What you’ll learn
JUnit5 framework basics
How to create unit tests for a given class
How to run unit tests
How to interpret results of unit tests
How to make changes in the class code and/or unit tests to fix failing tests
How to find out whether all methods are covered by unit tests
Java8+ basic concepts and hands-on experience
Basic knowledge of Intellij Idea IDE
In this course you will be guided through the basics of Java unit testing using JUnit5 framework. You do not need to have any prior JUnit experience or knowledge to take this course.
We will define a basic Java class and for eaach method of this class we will create unit tests, so we could be sure everything works as it should.
The most important topics covered in this course includes
- Explanation why we should include unit tests in each our application
- How to define a test class, where all unit tests will reside
- Important annotations used in test classes
- How to interprete unit tests results
- How to fix failed tests
I hope you will really enjoy opening for yourself a new entertaining world of unit testing on Java!
Who this course is for:
- Java developers of all levels with no prior knowledge in unit testing