Created by: Yohann Taieb
Rate: 4.3 / 5,197 ratings
Enroll: 111,677 students
What you’ll learn
- Download and install Unity
- use the Unity project interface
- Open and close Unity projects and scenes
- Manipulating the scene
- understand Object control panel
- Adding 2d and 3d game objects
- Using Lightings
- working with cameras
- object colors and materials
- what to do next
have a windows computer, or MAC OS, or Linux
This course is the fastest way to get into making games. We will be using the Unity engine because it’s powerful and free.
We’ll start learning how to download and install Unity on your computer. Then we will get familiar with the user interface.
We will then go over building levels by adding 3d objects of all shapes, such as spheres, cubes and cylinders.
Then we’ll go over the different lighting effects and cameras to make the game look fantastic.
Finally, we’ll go over physics and materials to have the game behave like in the real world
Enough said, let’s get started.
Important: This course is part of a the world’s one and one series on Unity professional multiplayer games.
Who this course is for:
- tech students
- art students
- cool kids
- seasoned engineers who want to make games for fun or for profit