Created by: Prashant Mishra
Rate: 3.8 / 24 ratings
Enroll: 5,632 students
What you’ll learn
Learn general cloud computing concepts
Gain an understanding of the fundamental systems on which the cloud is based
Build knowledge from beginner level to advanced concepts
Learn the basics of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Develop hands-on skills using core Amazon Web Services (AWS) services
This course is designed for Cloud Computing beginners and AWS beginners
Absolutely no prior experience necessary
This Introduction to Cloud Computing on Amazon AWS course takes you from the AWS basics to being a competent AWS cloud practitioner. You’ll learn general cloud computing concepts and AWS from fundamentals right through to advanced concepts. You’ll also build hands-on skills using many of the core Amazon Web Services (AWS) services. Ideal for beginners – absolutely no cloud computing experience is required!
We use a highly visual and effective method of teaching cloud computing and AWS concepts using diagrams and animations (no bullet-point slides!). There are lots of hands-on exercises using an Amazon Web Services (AWS) free tier account to give you practical experience.
If you’re interested in moving into a high-paying career working with cloud computing services – this is the best way to get started. You’ll build knowledge from beginner level to advanced concepts, with plenty of opportunities to practice what you’re learning.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the awesome skills you’ll learn using this course:
- Learn fundamental concepts of cloud computing and including storage, database, networking, virtualization, containers, and cloud architecture
- Create an AWS Free Tier account and launch your first virtual servers (Amazon EC2 instances) on the AWS Cloud
- Configure elasticity, high availability and fault tolerance using Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling and Amazon Elastic Load Balancing
- Create and configure storage services and upload files and objects using Amazon EBS, Amazon EFS and Amazon S3
- Launch a relational database on Amazon RDS and a NoSQL database using Amazon DynamoDB
- Automatically deploy infrastructure using code through AWS CloudFormation
- Create a Platform as a Service (PaaS) application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Learn how to use DevOps tools on AWS to automate a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Implement serverless computing and Docker containers on AWS using AWS Lambda and Amazon ECS
- Create serverless event-driven architectures on Lambda
- Create loosely coupled services with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
This is a great way to get started with cloud computing and also a great starting point for those planning to earn their AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or AWS Certified Solutions Architect certifications (you will need additional courses aimed at those AWS certifications).
Watch the intro video to learn how this course will help you gain a solid understanding of Cloud Computing on AWS.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone keen to learn more about cloud computing
- Ideal for newbies to cloud computing
- Professionals keen to explore cloud computing services
- Anyone interested in understanding Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Aspiring developers who want to build applications on AWS Students
- keen to learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing