Verizon Communications Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is headquartered at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware.
|Company Name:||Verizon India|
|Job Role:||Student Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing immersive meeting experiences to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together.
Our Engineering team focuses on achieving an ideal balance between customer delight, innovation and developer experience. We have a great mix of backgrounds and expertise across a deep stack of technologies and a culture of collaborative problem solving. We’re at a great size for motivated individuals to come in and challenge themselves to grow to the next phase of their careers.
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related major.
- One or more years of coding experience in Java or Node.js.
- Experience building scalable web services with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of database technologies.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in real-time communication products.
- Knowledge of infrastructure services such as Zookeeper and caching products such as Couchbase.
- Experience in scaling large high transaction volume web services.
- Examples of contributions to open source projects.