About Sopra Steria:
Sopra Steria is a Paris, France-based consulting, digital services, and software development company. In 2020, it had 46,000 employees in 25 countries and generated €4.3 billion in revenue.
|Company Name:||Sopra Steria|
|Job Role:||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Sopra Banking Software is one of the fastest growing global Fintech companies, featured in IDC Fintech Top 100 Rankings! We build the technology that powers the world’s best financial institutions, enabling millions of people to access better financial services. Please visit our website www.soprabanking.com for more information.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive culture where all our people can be themselves and succeed on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
Profile- Engineer Trainee
- Education: B.Tech – CS / IT from 2021 batch only with Average of 80% in Std. X, XII & 70% in B.Tech (up to 7th Semester).
- No active back-logs.
- Should not have more than 2 years of GAP in academic career.
- Must be flexible to work in any shift timings & work location.
- Fluent communication skills.
- Students who have already taken Sopra Banking Technical test and/or Aptitude test through On-Campus, Off Campus or any other drives are not eligible.