Created by: Juravlea Nicolae
Rate : 3.7/ 2,609 ratings
Enroll: 94,601 students
What you’ll learn
How to Hack WiFi Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
Useful Linux Commands.
Create your own wordlist using Crunch.
Exploit WPS feature to Crack WPA/WPA2 without a wordlist.
Learn multiple WiFi Hacking techniques.
Create a Fake WiFi Network.
This course includes:
1 hour on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
A basic understanding of computers.
A basic understanding of networks.
A desire to learn.
This course is all about WiFi and the security of wireless networks. You will study the different threats, weaknesses and attack methods.
No special skills are required as the course covers everything from the very basics including the installation of Kali Linux.
The following topics will be covered during the course:
- How Wireless Networks Work.
- Important Settings to Change on Your Router.
- How to Install Kali Linux in VMware Player.
- Useful Linux Commands with Examples.
- Perform a Denial of Service Attack and Find Hidden Wireless Networks.
- How to Hack WiFi Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
- Use various tools like: Aircrack-ng, Wifite, Crunch, Cowpatty, Pyrit, Reaver…
- How to Create an Evil Twin Access Point.
After completing this course you will be confident with breaking all types of WiFi encryption methods.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just simply wants to learn all cool WiFi hacking tricks.