Created by: Dekker Fraser, MBA
Rate: 4.6/ 61 ratings
Enroll: 30,500 students
What you’ll learn
Growth Hacking Strategy
Do you want to grow extremely quickly without a lot of money? Do you wish your marketing investments produced exponential growth instead of petty marginal gains? Do you feel there are better ways to grow than just copying competitors? Are you looking for HUGE wins and EXPLOSIVE growth hacking? This the course for you: the definitive guide to growth hacking!
This course is for truly ambitious entrepreneurs, marketers, and product managers who want to drive real IMPACT. This is NOT for people who want to hide in the corner of the office just to collect a paycheck. This is NOT for people looking for predictable marketing methods that everyone else is using. This course is for the bold movers and shakers on Udemy–the truth growth hacking aspirants.
This is not your typical growth marketing course focused on tiny optimization techniques. This isn’t just about easy-to-measure tweaks and A/B testing. This is about serious growth hacking that’s a combination of creativity, fundamental principles, strategy, data, and bold decisions.
Learn the growth hacking secrets of a veteran Silicon Valley marketer with a top-tier U.S. MBA and Fortune 100 marketing experience.
Some of the key things you’ll walk away with:
- How to get tons of users and paying customers quickly without spending a lot of cash, using growth hacking principles
- Specific growth hacking methods that worked for me in doubling monthly recurring revenue in just a few months, acquiring users for cents (not dollars), and how I got 30,000,000 views for FREE
- Links to over 50 successful growth hacking case studies
- How to exploit opportunities that your competitors are ignoring
- The high-level principles to evaluate and apply to all growth hacks
Key growth hacking topics:
- Easy hacks for customer acquisition, user acquisition, and lead generation
- Fundamentals of growth hacking
- Word of mouth marketing
- How to seed network effects & 2-sided markets
- Product led growth
- Marketing psychology
- High-level growth strategy
My hands-on marketing experience includes:
- Startups of all sizes ranging from bootstrapped to Series-D
- A Google venture-backed startup
- A Google accelerator startup
- Sony PlayStation
Let’s get hacking!
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- Product Marketing Managers
- Demand Generation Managers
- Content Marketing Manager
- Brand Marketing Managers