Created by: Harish Kumar Maheshwari
Rate: 3.2 / 117 ratings
Enroll: 20,319 students
What you’ll learn
Basic Concept of INDUSTRY 4.0
Application of INDUSTRY 4.0
Technology in INDUSTRY 4.0
Business Opportunity in INDUSTRY 4.0
This is a beginner level course so there is no background knowledge required
Anyone who is interested to know about the Industry 4.0
Passion to learn about the future trends in business
In this course we will start learning about Industry 4.0 which is actually the foundation of the digital transformation of the Industry. This course is beneficial for you in Starting Level. In this Course you learn all about the Industry 4.0 that How Industry 4.0 grow from Industry 1.0.
The Content of the Course are:
- What is Industry 4.0?
- Industry 4.0: The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Component of Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 Smart Factory
- Industry 4.0 Supply Chain
- Some Industry 4.0 Technologies
- Soon Everything Will Be Smart
- Connected Devices Projection
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Farming
- The opportunities in Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 is revolutionizing the way companies manufacture, improve and distribute their products. Manufacturers are integrating new technologies, including Internet of Things (IoT), AI, Cloud Computing and machine to Machine Communication.
In this Course you learn the Basic Terminology of INDUSTRY 4.0 in a simple Language. Which enhance your Knowledge in the field of INDUSTRY 4.0 .The entire course material including the slide presentation in very effective method? Further there are additional handpicked reading material and resources available for your reference.
Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions regarding INDUSTRY 4.0. Also this course has 30 days money back guarantee without any delay the applicants participate in this Course
All the best for your learning journey of INDUSTRY 4.0 !
Harish Kumar Maheshwari
Who this course is for:
- Who want to Work in Real time Application of INDUSTRY 4.0
- Who want to update there Knowledge in the Field of INDUSTRY 4.0
- Undergraduates or recent graduates students who are curious to understand the changes in the business environment