Created by: Umair Ahmed
Rate: 5.0 / 9 ratings
Enroll: 2,853 students
What you’ll learn
To Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer (LOCALHOST), so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
This course will teach anyone to build a functional, elegant, beautiful, responsive and visually appealing website with WordPress.
Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what every tab in the dashboard does and how to use it.
Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
Understand the main features of WordPress
Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful including mega menus.
Know how to configure WordPress for best results
Protect your WordPress website from hackers and spammers
Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser and any device including desktop computer, mobile phone and tablet.
Complete and extensive details about the page builder (Elementor) to design the layout (User Interface)
Complete mini course of WOOCOMMERCE to learn how to make e-commerce websites
Adding simple, downloadable, virtual, variable, suscriptions, affiliate/external products to your e-commerce store
All about shipping, coupons and payment methods of your e-commerce store
You’ll be able to develop complete WordPress website at the end of this course and earn a handsome amount of money by freelancing in this field.
No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
You don’t need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of WordPress.
You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet.
WordPress Complete Course for Beginners on Localhost (An Extensive Guide)
It has never been easier to build a fantastic, responsive website that looks great on computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
You can learn WordPress WITHOUT having to buy web hosting or a domain name. I’ll show you how you can set it all up on your own computer using free tools.
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress expert in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. I’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
About the Course
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on your own computer for free, so you don’t have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
Who is this WordPress course for?
Have you ever wanted to build a professional looking website, but didn’t know where to start? Now you can. WordPress for Beginners is a complete course for anyone, no matter what your technical ability. This course assumes no prior knowledge!
At the start of the course, I’ll walk you through setting up WordPress on your own computer so that you don’t need to pay for a web host (or a domain name) while you master WordPress. We’ll start at the very beginning by logging in to have a look around to familiarize ourselves with the main areas of the Dashboard.
By the end of this course, you will have a website that you are truly proud of.
- If you want to learn WordPress without paying for a web host, this course is perfect. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on your very own computer while you learn.
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master WordPress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you.
- If you want to get step-by-step, over-the-shoulder tuition from an ex-school teacher who has been using and teaching WordPress since 2004.
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing WordPress website, or want to build one from scratch, but don’t know where to start.
- This course is for anyone that wants to be the WordPress go to guy or gal.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for absolute beginners who want to learn WordPress and earn online with freelancing in this field.
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal, business reasons or as a freelancer for a client..
- This course is for you, if you want to learn to master WordPress without getting bogged down with technical jargon.
- This course is for you, if you want to get step-by-step, over-the-shoulder tuition from an experienced WordPress developer and freelancer.
- This course is for anyone that wants to be the WordPress goto guy or gal.