Created by: Mike and Ash
Rate : 0.0 / 0 ratings
Enroll: 2,671 students
What you’ll learn
Learn Video Editing in Adobe Premiere.
Go from Beginner to Expert at Video Editing as quickly as possible.
Learn Multi-Cam Video Editing in Premiere.
Learn Greenscreen Video Editing in Premiere.
How to Edit Slow Motion Video in Premiere.
Learn how to Edit video more quickly in Premiere.
Learn Color Grading and Color Correction in Premiere.
Have a computer with Adobe Premiere installed.
Have a passion to learn video editing.
Learn Video Editing in Adobe Premiere:
This course is designed to take you from knowing NOTHING about video editing to being an EXPERT as Quickly as Possible!
This course will cover all 3 Phases of this process:
Phase 1: Go from knowing Nothing to being a Beginner
Phase 2: Go from being a Beginner at Video Editing to being an Expert at Editing within Premiere
Phase 3: Learn the basics of going from an Expert to a True Pro
Phase 1: Knowing Nothing to Becoming an Editor
It’s important to learn video editing with Phase 1 first. In this Phase, we will go over the layout of Adobe Premiere and how everything works together. In fact, within your first lecture, you’ll know how to import footage, edit a basic commercial, and export it. The final video of Phase 1 will take you more in-depth through each menu item in Premiere. At that point, you’ll be ready for phase 2 of this course.
Phase 2: Beginner to Expert
In Phase 2, the goal is to go from a beginning video editor to an expert as quickly as possible. In this course, I’ll teach you all the things that I’d expect an expert video editor to know how to do. Here are a few of the things you’ll be learning in this section:
- The 3 Main Editing Workflows in Premiere
- Learn how to Edit Faster in Premiere
- Master Keyframes
- The 6 Main Cuts and Transitions in Video Editing
- The Secrets of Eye Tracking
- Where, When, and Why to Cut
- Master Greenscreen Editing
- Slow Motion and Speed Ramping in Premiere
- Pacing and Song Selection
- Master Color Correction
- Learn Color Grading in Premiere
- Learn Multicam Video Editing
- Learn Mixing and Sound Design in Premiere
- Create Animated Video Titles in Premiere
- Learn to Stabilize Shaky Video Footage
At that point, you’ll be ready for Phase 3 of this course.
Phase 3: Expert to Pro
In Phase 3 I’ll be showing you what I think the 5 main hurdles are to being a freelance video editor and what I would do to quickly overcome each of those hurdles. I’m not allowed to do a step-by-step guide or go in-depth on this section so we just cover the basics. However, we’ll still discuss:
- Choosing a Niche in Video Editing
- Creating an Editing Reel
- Finding Clients
- How Clients Find Me
- Building Trust with Clients
- Freelance Editing Pricing
By the end of this course, you’ll know everything that I’d expert an expert video editor to know how to do in Adobe Premiere.
Enroll now and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- You can know nothing about video editing or already be a Pro editor. This course is taught in 3 Phases to cover a broad range of skills.