Created by: Claudia Simonetto
Rate: 4.4 / 1,108 ratings
Enroll: 69,266 students
What you’ll learn
How to master your time by changing your mindset and focusing on the high-value actions that will lead you to create long term success
How to prioritize tasks and do only the work that matters
How to create a success-based routine in 8 steps
Powerful time management techniques to stop procrastinating and get your daily tasks done
How to set a daily, weekly and monthly action plan for short term goals to achieve desired results
How to create a concrete and strategic goal setting plan based on your personal and professional long term goals
How to get rid of bad habits that hold you back from maximizing results
How to boost your productivity using the most effective time management strategies
..and much more about time management!
Students should be Hungry For Success!
Students should be excited to learn the best time management skills to achieve more by working smarter, not harder!
Students should be willing to constantly practice the strategies explained in the course to improve their time management and productivity skills
What about setting 48-Hour Productivity from a 24-hour day? So many things, so little time, right? Wrong!
Time management is all about working SMARTER, not harder!
Time management, focus and motivation are the basis for planning and achieving our goals and being more productive. Distraction turns seemingly busy days into wasted time, producing a negative impact on our productivity.
This course will show you the best time management and goal planning strategies to focus on what really matters, prioritizing those actions that lead to the achievement of our short and long term goals in order to fulfill your life. You will learn practical time management strategies to get more work done in half the time!
What will I be able to do upon completion of this course?
- Develop the Time Management Mindset for Long Term Success
- Identify the High-Value Actions to Maximize your Results And Plan Your Goals
- Get the Right Things Done by Prioritizing Tasks In Your Time Management Plan
- Create a Daily Success Routine And Effective Goal Planning To Improve Your Personal Effectiveness
- Manage Your Time The Best Way To Stop Procrastinating and Complete your To-Do List Every Day
- Setting a Plant to Turn Your Long Term Goals Into Monthly, Weekly And Daily Smaller Tasks
- Create a Personal, Concrete and Strategic Action Plan Based on Your Personal and Professional Goals
- Boost Productivity to Achieve More in Less Time With The Best Time Management Techniques
You will learn the best effective time management strategies that allow you to accomplish more in a shorter period of time. Plan your goals, get the important work done in order to maximize results, lower your stress and improve any other aspect of your life.
– The Time Management Paradox: Work Less, Achieve More
– Planning for Results
– How to Prioritize When Everything seems Important
– Mastering the Action Plan: From Theory to Practice
– 8 Steps to Create a Success-Based Routine
– Strategic Planning: Short-term and Long-Term Goals
– Complete a task in under 2 minutes
– Stop procrastinating using a tomato
– Use Time-boxing And Get Things Done
– Setting a Strategic Planning Process to Achieve Your Long Term Goals
– 6 Golden Rules for Successful Goal Setting
EXTRA BONUS – From Theory to Practice: exercises designed to put into practice what you have learned and which can be applied to your professional and personal life. Downloadable resources to use as a reference in order to manage your time in the best possible way and maximize your chances of success by developing goal-oriented habits.
Who this course is for:
- Those who have a “I’ll do it later” trend and want to unlock their full potential
- Those who set goals and get halfway there without applying the right time management hacks
- Creative minds who can’t focus on one thing at a time
- Entrepreneurs who want to maximize profit
- Managers or team leaders who want to improve performance using the same amount of time
- Employees who want to apply the best time management techniques and boost their productivity
- Freelancers who want to set an effective action plan to get organized and generate greater revenue
- Digital nomads who want develop their goal setting strategy and have more free time to travel the world
- Those who want to take their life to the next level changing their habits, starting their own business or achieving a professional or personal goal
- People who want to improve their time management skills and learn how to plan their goals in the best efficient way