Created by: Paul Tilley
Rate: 0.0 / 0 ratings
Enroll: 878 students
What you’ll learn
How to Look and Think About What You REALLY Want Out of Life. Not Only the Fast Car or Big House but The Drive and Passion for Life and What It Has to Offer
How To Make A Vision/Dream Board To Keep That Dream Alive
How to Really Visualization Your Future
How to Identify Life Goals?
How to Use Trello (Or Simpler Free Tool) To Keep You on Track
How to Plan Your Day So You Reach Your Long-Term Goals?
Willingness to learn
I recently googled “Dwayne Johnson’s morning routine” and this came up: ” Dwayne Johnson reveals his 4 am workouts and early morning … “. And I got depressed, no way am I getting up at 4 am to eat white omelet eggs and do a 2-mile run.
Most of us, if we are honest feel lost and distracted about the path our lives take. It’s part of the human condition, I guess. Then we (well maybe it’s just me) look at people who we believe have their whole lives sorted from waking up at 4 am to being millionaires by the age of 25, having amazing careers, and the list goes on. How I wasn’t a millionaire by 25 and I am never going to be getting up at 4 am. However, what I can tell you is I have A PLAN. I really do. I know where I am heading and how I plan to get there. I will probably (and do) feel lost and distracted often. But I have a map that I go back to time and time again that helps me back on the correct path.
In this course I will share with you how I have developed this map, I’ll show you exactly what you need to do to get a sense of direction in life and start living with intention, a.k.a. I’m going to show you how to design your whole life and live the best life for you.
This course will help you set and focus on:
- Your big, amazing dreams
- That bucket list that still just a list
- 3-year goals
- yearly goals
- monthly, weekly, daily goals
In this course we will:
- Ask what is it you REALLY want to do, I mean…really?
- We will look at how we are going to get to that ‘thing’ that we really want.
- How do we plan our lives to get that ‘thing’, how about our week, or even how do we plan our day? Don’t worry this is not about micromanaging our every task, it’s about having a clear plan and direction for our lives and trying not to get distracted by other shiny objects.
- So, we can start to put our goals into a calendar and start living a SMART life.
See You On The Other Side…..
Who this course is for:
- If You Feel Distracted and Lost in Life
- If You Feel ‘There Must Be Something More Than This’
- If You Feel You Need to Review Where Your Life Is at And Where It Is Going
- Anyone Who Wants to Learn or Improve Planning Skills
- If You Feel Unfulfilled and Need to Get That Zest for Life Back
- Folk Who Want A Meaningful Life Plan