Created by: Bluelime Learning Solutions
Rate: 5.0 / 1 ratings
Enroll: 4,909 students
What you’ll learn
Create Database and Table
Insert data into database
Retrieve data from database
Update existing data inside database
Delete data from database
Filter and sort data
Aggregate data using aggregate functions
Analyse data using analytic functions
Truncate and drop tables
Perform table join on multiple tables
Implement stored procedures
A Computer and internet access required.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language. It is one of the most in-demand tech skills in the world.
What Can SQL do?
- SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can filter data returned from a database
- SQL can sort data returned by a database.
- SQL can be used to truncate and drop tables.
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database management system.
PostgreSQL is an advanced, enterprise-class, and open-source relational database system. PostgreSQL supports both SQL (relational) and JSON (non-relational) querying.
PostgreSQL is a highly stable database backed by more than 20 years of development by the open-source community.
PostgreSQL is used as a primary database for many web applications as well as mobile and analytics applications.
What You Will Learn
- Perform CRUD Operations
- PostgreSQL Database Objects
- Database Concepts
- Creating a database using PostgreSQL GUI
- Creating tables with PostgreSQL GUI and SQL Commands
- Inserting Data into tables
- Query and read data stored inside a table
- Filter and Sort data from a table
- Using Sub query to retrieve data
- Updating existing data stored inside a database
- Query and eliminate duplicate records
- Deleting records stored inside database
- Truncating a database table
- Dropping a database table
- Implementing Stored Procedure
- Joining and querying data from multiple tables
- Using various aggregate functions and grouping data
- Using various Operators to query data
- Using various Analytic Functions
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to SQL
- Beginners to PostgreSQL
- Beginners to Databases