Created by: Ram Kedem, Shuki Santana-Molk
Rate: 4.8 / 37 ratings
Enroll: 9,989 students
What you’ll learn
Perform more than 150 different analysis tasks
Analyze the data of 12 different datasets including Netflix, Airbnb, Udemy and more
Build strong analytical skills by getting your hands dirty
Develop your own Data Intuition
Learn how to think like a data analyst using our video guided solutions
Gain an access to a cross platform environment
No prior technical experience is required! This course starts from the very basics
- Learn SQL data analysis by actually analyzing data 🙂 This course is by-far the most intensive course available, if your aim is to gain a real hands-on experience. We believe that there’s a HUGE gap between understanding something, and actually knowing how to use it. And this is what this course is all about – helping you master SQL by getting your hands dirty.
- Build Strong Analytical Skills – During this course you’ll be performing more than 150 analysis tasks over 12 different case studies, designed to help you build powerful, job-ready analytics skills.
- Develop your own “Data Intuition” – By being exposed to so many data-sets, not only you’ll build firm SQL skills, but also develop your own “data intuition”, something that has to be earned by hard work.
- Earn a certificate that really tells how well you know SQL – By finishing up this course, you’re entitled to a Certificate of Completion. Now, this course is far from being a one you complete as passive listener :), our Certificate of Completion shows the dedication, willingness to take the extra mile, and experience a student gained in order to learn SQL.
- Learn how to think like a data analyst – This course is also teaching you how to think like a data analyst! We’ve included video solutions to many of our exercises, so you’ll understand how an experienced data analyst would approach a problem and solve it!
- Learn from expert data professionals – We’re working in the field of data for more than 15 years. What you’re about to learn in this course is real SQL applications based on real experience, in addition to the “formal syllabus”, this course covers subject such as:
- How to write a “clean” and understandable queries
- How to think and approach a problem like a data analyst
- How to use each SQL clause effectively
- Practical implementations
- We really love teaching – Teaching is also something we do for more than a decade, with thousands of satisfied students from all around the globe we can guarantee a fun, easy-to-understand, well designed course.
- Cross platform environment – This course is a cross-platform, meaning it is suitable for MySQL, SQL Server and PostgreSQL. Even if today your main focus is MySQL for instance, this course will serve you well in the future should you start working with different database environment
You bring the discipline and commitment, we’ll take care of everything else 🙂
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to effectively analyze data using SQL