Created by: YouAccel Training
Rate : 4.3 / 186 ratings
Enroll: 43,001 students
What you’ll learn
Install and Configure a Local Testing Server using WAMP or MAMP
Execute PHP Scripts from a Local Machine
Configure and Administer a MySQL Database on a Local Machine
Install and Configure PhpMyAdmin to Administer a MySQL Database
Basic Computer Skills
This course offers an in-depth introduction into setting up a local server to host and test your web development Projects. The course covers both MAMP (for MAC) and WAMP (for Windows).
These utilities provide a powerful testing infrastructure complete with essential services such as Apache, MySQL, PHP, & PhpMyAdmin.
By the end of the course, students will be able to execute PHP files on their local computer. The testbed will also facilitate database development and integration with PHP Scripts using MySQL. Students will learn to administer MySQL databases using PhpMyAdmin.
The course also offers a bonus section on uploading files to a Production Server using the popular FileZilla FTP Agent.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Setting up a Local Testing Server
- Students interested in learning how to Install and Configure MAMP or WAMP
- Students interested in executing PHP Scripts using LAMP Stack on their Local Machine
- Students interested in creating and administer a MySQL Database on their Local Machine
- Beginner Web Developers who want to Test Web Applications before Uploading to Production