Created by: Mubashir Hassan | worldwide 75000+ enrollments
Rate: 4.3 / 276 ratings
Enroll: 46,704 students
What you’ll learn
You will solve 250 coding exercises from beginner to expert levels.
Variables and Data Types
Python Conditions (If.. Else)
Python Loops (for, while etc..)
Python Lists, Sets and Dictionaries
No requirement of mac/iphone. Start your practice on udemy inbuilt IDE.
Python Math, Numbers
Python Try Except
Basic knowledge of Python.
Basic knowledge of Mathematics.
Basic Logical Skills.
Why would you take this course?
- Practice and boost your Python 3 skills with 250+ coding exercises.
- I am answering all your questions, usually in less than 24 hours.
- No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding exercises.
- There is NO REQUIREMENT of any cross-platform. You just need a desktop/laptop and start your practice on Udemy inbuilt IDE without any software!!!
What’s this course all about?
- You will be provided with a complete environment to solve 250+ Python Coding Exercises with their solutions.
- Choose your level, start from your level and master the technique to solve Python problems.
- Join us and learn all concepts of latest version of Python with Coding Exercises.
- Our main target will be hands-on experience of Python coding with a lot of examples, lectures with solutions with multiple techniques.
- At the end of the course, students will be able to solve problems from basic to expert level and guess what ? We are always there to help you for each exercise 24/7.
- If you are ready to get that first paid programming job, or to move up to a more senior programming position, then this course is for you!
Why not get started today?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the course!
Who this course is for:
- Junior/Intermediate Python developers and graduates who are preparing for an interview, a test or an exam.
- Junior/Intermediate Python developers and any kind of IT geeks who wish to take their Python 3.8 programming skills to the next level.
- Anyone wanting to solidify their Python 3.8 programming knowledge and skills using hundreds of coding exercises.
- No requirement of mac/iphone. Start your practice on udemy inbuilt IDE.