Created by: Akın Kağan Akçalı
Rate: 4.0 / 75 ratings
Enroll: 9,600 students
What you’ll learn
What is Mind Mapping?
Learning How to Learn with Mind Mapping.
Usage Areas of Mind Map.
Rules of The Mind Map.
A piece of blank paper
An Open Mind and Creativity.
“FORAMIND” mind mapping software
FORAMIND’s purpose is to create a Learning Culture. FORAMIND education tells us for what purpose Mind Maps, which is a very effective learning and thinking technique to create this culture, are used for what purpose, and most importantly, how to use them in a fun, permanent and effective learning. It aims to gain the ability to learn to learn, which is one of the most critical skills among the skills in the 21st century.
Let’s not forget that 21st century is not the age of information, it is the age of using the information. People who use information well, feed their brains with select information, and learn purposefully. They are not “information obese.”
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn subjects in a fun, permanent and effective way.
- Those who want to put their thoughts and ideas on paper in the best way.
- Those who want to take notes in the most effective way.
- Those who want to keep what they learned for a Long Time.
- Those who want to summarize books they have read.
- Those who want to make a fluent, effective and good presentations.