Created by: Data Is Good Academy
Rate: 0.0 / 0 ratings
Enroll: 1,741 students
What you’ll learn
Get introduced topics such as Internet, Domain, IP Address and browsers.
Installation of Visual Studio Code into the system.
Learn the Basics of HTML with examples.
Introduction to Formatting such as Style, Comments, Colors, etc.
Learn how to use and apply concepts Class, Id and Layouts.
Learn how to create HTML forms.
Learn to apply HTML graphics using examples.
Intro of HTML Media in brief.
No prior knowledge is required of HTML.
Required Basic Computer Skills.
Welcome to this wonderful course on HTML.
HTML is an acronym that stands for HyperText Markup Language. Markup languages are different from programming languages. Whereas programming languages help us modify data, we use markup languages to determine how elements are displayed on a webpage.
HTML has a simple, text-based structure that’s easy for beginners to learn and understand.
HTML is used in building the front end of the website. It is referred to as the foundational language of the web and crucial language and constitutes the basic structure of all modern websites.
In this course, you will cover:
- Introduction to Internet, Domain, IP Address and browsers.
- Installation of Visual Studio Code
- Introduction to HTML and its Basics.
- Various HTML Versions.
- Introduction to Formatting such as Style, Comments, Colors, etc.
- Introduction to Class, Id and Layouts.
- Introduction to Forms in HTML.
- Introduction to HTML Graphics.
- Introduction to HTML Media.
Not only this, you will get to attempt quizzes to test your knowledge. You will also have access to all the resources such as PPT, images and coding files like .html used in this course.
Instructor Support – Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I’m looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning web development.
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to create web pages.
- Anyone who wants to learn and create websites.