Created by: Andrei Margeloiu
Rate : 4.3 / 5,947 ratings
Enroll: 97,834 students
What you’ll learn
- Deeply understand basic Algorithms & Data Structures concepts
- Apply Algorithms & Data structures to new problems
- Analyse algorithms efficiency
- Find efficient algorithms
- Solve algorithmic problems!
- Learn more advanced topics
Desire to learn
The basic syntax of C or C++
***Big update – Dynamic programming***
- Fibonacci sequence
- Dynamic programming
- How to spot recurrence relations?
- 0/1 Knapsack problem
- Check parenthesis expression
“I learned a lot of things from this course. The GOLD trick was awesome.” Arpan P.
“I started thinking about problems in a more efficient way…” Mokshagna S.
“It’s deep, rich in information, consistent and dense” Laurentiu M.
“It’s a very good course, it focuses on building your concept.” Saransh S.
“Awesome, it’s just awesome” Yazan R.
I’m a competitive programmer, World Finalist in Google HashCode algorithmic challenge, and a 3x Gold Medalist in the Computing Olympiad C/C++. You will learn fundamentals Algorithms & Data structures fast and the knowledge will resist because I teach you using visual examples.
You will get my advice every time you need it! Just message me.
If you know the basics of C++, this course suits you perfectly !
I’ve designed this course to take you down a guided learning path. You will find some GOLD tricks sprinkled throughout the course that will help you become an algorithmic ninja!
What can you take from me ?
I have spent 5 years of my life learning this topic by myself. You have the possibility to take my knowledge for granted! I’m teaching in the way I learnt: with illustration and examples.
My Promise to You
Algorithms and Data structures brought me success and immense satisfaction. I created this course to share my knowledge with you because I love this topic and I promise to teach you with enthusiasm! If you need support, I will be just a message away.
Practice, practice and more practice. After each lecture, I will guide you to solve little problems! The most important thing you can obtain from this course is to think like a problem solver!
Who this course is for:
- You, if you don’t know where to start.
- You, if you watched many YouTube videos without understanding!
- You, if you want to learn Algorithms & Data Structures fast!
- You, if you want to solve algorithmic problems!