Created by: Shan Singh
Rate: 4.5 / 226 ratings
Enroll: 45,648 students
What you’ll learn
Gain Hands on Data Science in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing , Time Series Analysis
Develop Natural Language Processing Models for fake news detection
Develop time series forecasting models to predict sales of a product
Basic knowledge of Python programming is recommended.
- Are you looking to land a top-paying job in Data Science?
- Or are you a seasoned AI practitioner who want to take your career to the next level?
- Or are you an aspiring data scientist who wants to get Hands-on Data Science and Artificial Intelligence?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
Data Science is one of the hottest tech fields to be in right now! The field is exploding with opportunities and career prospects. Data Science is widely adopted in many sectors nowadays such as banking, healthcare, Airlines, Logistic and technology.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data science applications in business in a practical, easy and fun way. The course provides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets.
1.Task #1 @Predict Success of a Zomato Restaurant : Develop an AI model to predict whether Restaurant can be success or not..
2.Task #2 @Predict whether News is Fake or not: Develop a Machine Learning Model that can predict whether particular news is fake or not by applying several NLP (Natural Language Processing) Techniques..
3.Task #3 @Predict sales of a Product: Develop time series forecasting models to predict sales of a product..
Why should you take this Course?
- It explains Projects on real Data and real-world Problems. No toy data! This is the simplest & best way to become a Data Scientist/AI Engineer/ ML Engineer
- It shows and explains the full real-world Data. Starting with Understanding Life-Cycle of Project , importing messy data, cleaning data, merging and concatenating data, grouping and aggregating data, Exploratory Data Analysis through to preparing and processing data for Statistics, Machine Learning , NLP & Time Series and Data Presentation.
- It gives you plenty of opportunities to practice and code on your own. Learning by doing.
- In real-world projects, coding and the business side of things are equally important. This is probably the only course that teaches both: in-depth Python Coding and Big-Picture Thinking like How you can come up with a conclusion
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: Otherwise, get your money back with 30-Days-Money-Back-Guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- One who is curious to gain Practical Skills on Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Time Series Analysis.