Created by: Aniket Rawat
Rate: 0.0/ 0 ratings
Enroll: 382 students
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create Hard Surface Models in Blender
- Learn to use the Boolean modifier and techniques related to it
- Learn to texture assets in Substance Painter
- Learn to create a prop from Start to Finish
- Learn Poly Modelling in Blender
- Learn to create Highly Realistic Models using Blender and Substance
A computer and basic understanding of Blender and Substance Painter
Hi everyone, My name is Aniket Rawat and I am a 3D artist who likes to create realistic and high quality 3D props and assets. In this course, I will take you through the entire process of creating a Sony WALKMAN from Start to Finish.
We will start with modelling the Walkman in Blender and we will make use of the Hard Surface techniques and learn a lot about Boolean and Bevel modifiers and general poly modelling. We will learn how to solve various glitches and shading issues that occur while working with Booleans.
Then after that we will export our model to Substance Painter and start by baking mesh maps for our model, after that we will start to texture our model. We will learn how to create realistic textures for our models by using different features in Substance like Smart Masks, Smart Materials etc.
After we finish with texturing in Substance Painter we will take our model back to Blender and render it. We will setup the material, lighting and the camera. We will also learn how to use HDRIs. I will be rendering the scene using Cycles.
This course is for everyone who wants to upgrade their skillset and have a basic understanding of Blender and Substance Painter.
Who this course is for:
- Any type of Blender/Substance user who wants to increase their skill level