Created by: Express Skills Academy by James Renua, Nick Parker
Rate: 4.5 / 6 ratings
Enroll: 1,360 students
What you’ll learn
- Open up your creative craziness
- Learn how to be inspired when inspiration doesn’t want to be found
- Explore the ways famous writers were inspired in their day and apply all their knowledge to ourselves
- Learn how to channel your real life emotions into writing, without them affecting your everyday life
No specific education/knowledge needed, this course will suit aspiring young writers as well and writers with experience.
Love and passion for literature and writing is crucial if you are going to take this course.
Writing isn’t an easy thing to do, and most certainly not a waste of time. While people may be ignorant to the work we do, we know that in every short story, in every novel – there’s a piece of our soul inside.
This course focuses on you and you solely, helping you to change you approach to writing, be more creative and channel every single creative effort into your craft. While we are writers, we are also creators, making immersive, compelling and exciting worlds from our thoughts and thoughts alone, for our beloved reader.
What will you learn:
In this course we will go on a writing journey to open up your creative craziness, because trust me, you will need it. We will learn how to be inspired when inspiration doesn’t want to be found.
We will explore the ways famous writers were inspired in their day and apply all their knowledge to ourselves.
Also in this course, you will learn how to channel your real life emotions into writing, without them affecting your everyday life.
Also, if you never thought you can write without inspiration and benefit from it, stick around, there’s a section in this course about that.
You will get tips, tricks and guidelines about character creation, developing a mindset of a writer, and what you need to actually write when you want to, but don’t know how.
We will also talk about common and not so common problems beginners and writers with experience can encounter, and ways of solving them. At the very end of the course you will also get some bonuses, but we’ll just have to see what they are in the course.
Tag along on a writer’s journey and let me show you what you can do.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a passion for writing
- People who want to write, but just don’t know how to start
- People who want to change the way they write and see the world from writer’s perspective
- People who want to expand their craft and conquer the reader with a really good story.