Created by: Trynocode, Animisha Dalal, Jyotika Tehlan
Rate : 5.0 / 4 ratings
Enroll: 4,834 students
What you’ll learn
How to build MVP
How to launch web-app
How to use no code technology Bubble
Basics Logic skills
Welcome to the “Beginner’s Guide to bubble: Create Webapps without code” Course where you will learn how to build fully functional apps without coding. Do you have an idea for an app? But you’re not a software developer, and you don’t know how to code?
I had the same problem as you until I discovered this incredible tool called Bubble. Bubble is a revolutionary visual programming platform that enables people with absolutely no technical background to build complete web or mobile applications without code using drag and drop and workflows. This free course is an intro into using Bubble to build your app. It will teach you how to approach development mentally and technically. If you are serious about building an app, start with this course and build the foundational knowledge you need to turn your app idea into reality.
- No previous coding or development knowledge required.
- A free registered account with Bubble.
- An open mind and the willingness to learn.
- This course is for all types of learners, students, peers.
Who is this Course for?
- For students and working professionals
- Designers interested in making their work come alive
- Development beginners who seek to understand SaaS startups
- Anyone wanting to get into the rapidly-growing world of startups
- Entrepreneurs who want to build the next big thing
- Investors looking to quickly validate concepts
Why would you take it?
There is nothing like the feeling that you can build anything. If you have ever felt overwhelmed about learning web development and don’t have too much time to invest in learning, then this course will convince you that is very possible to take your ideas and make them into realities.
How much time?
Not much at all. The platform you will be using makes it easy not only for us to explain to you what things to consider when developing a startup, but also for you to pick things up and get going entirely on your own.
What you’ll learn?
- Developing with Bubble
- Structuring Data for Production
- Designing Interfaces and Experiences
- Architecting User Flows
- Deploying to the World
Who this course is for:
- Non IT/ Software background
- Beginner web app developer
- Beginner web designer