Created by: Sufa Digital Media
Rate: 5.0 / 13 ratings
Enroll: 858 students
What you’ll learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web app
- See the step-by-step process of designing and assembling an project
- Learn and understand what is React and how it works
- Manage a project using a package-based architecture
React knowledge is required
To get started with any framework you need to understand what all files you need to install. With React you don’t need to worry about this. React will install all the files required for you to get started with a single command. It will have all the necessary packages installed and you can start rendering and building your project at once.
Approach: React projects can be easily created using create-react-app CLI. Let us create a React project using create-react-app CLI.
- It helps you to create and configure React project in smooth and easy manner . An easy to start developing your project.
- Project is structured by default. All the components changes will be done in source folder. Node modules have separate folder with dependencies mentioned in package. Json file.
- React-scripts package is pre-installed which has Babel and Webpack configuration for you to run and deploy your project easily. A default view is set up for you to get started building your components .
- Compiler ,Build and Test environment is set up using this command. For testing @testing-library/jest-dom and @testing-library/react is already installed and you can run tests for your project.
- With 164K+ GitHub stars, 30K+ forks, and close to ~10 million weekly downloads, React is undoubtedly a great user interface library to learn and use.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners In React