Created by: Nayan Das
Rate : 4.0 / 206 ratings
Enroll: 25,687 students
What you’ll learn
Android app reverse engineering
DIVA : Damn Insecure and Vulnerable App
Android application vulnerabilities
Mobile application security
This course includes:
1 hour on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
This course is for beginners and need to know setting up vmware and kali linux
In this course you will be learning about the basics of android pentesting. Throughout the lectures you will be covering how to start analysing android application and cover different vulnerabilities in the vulnerable application DIVA : Damn Insecure and Vulnerable Application. Lets take a look at some important areas we are going to cover in our course –
1. We will reverse the application to get the source code.
2. We will be analysing the application code and finding the vulnerability.
3. We will understand the difference between unzipping and decompiling an apk.
4. We will capture the browser requests of our mobile on the kali vm and analyse the traffic.
5. The vulnerabilities we are going to cover are :
i. Insecure Logging
ii. Hardcoding Issues
iii. Insecure Data Storage
iv. Input Validation Issue
v. Access Control Issue
In the end of of the course we will complete all the 13 exercises of DIVA application and learn the basics of android penetration testing.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in Ethical Hacking
- Beginner in Android Pentesting
- Android Hacking Beginners
- Beginner in Mobile Security