Created by: A.M.A.M Mubeen (Expert In Tally & Finance & Microsoft Office)
Rate: 4.3 / 1,189 ratings
Enroll: 89,190 students
What you’ll learn
What Are the Different Among RELATIVE, ABSOLUTE AND MIXED REFERENCE?
How To Use RELATIVE, ABSOLUTE AND MIXED REFERENCES?
How To Create The MULTIPLICATION TABLE By Using Mixed Reference?
How To Add The Zeros In Microsoft Excel?
How To Generate AUTOMATIC SERIAL NUMBERS In Microsoft Excel?
How To Use The CONVERT Function?
How To Use WORKDAY AND WORKDAYINTL Functions?
How To Use RAND Function?
How To Use RANDBETWEEN Function?
How To Use AUTOSUM Function?
How To Use VLOOKUP Function?
How To Use HLOOKUP Function?
How To Manage Stocks & Stores By Using Hlookup Function?
How To Use CHOOSE Function?
How To Use TRANSPOSE Function?
How To Use RANK Function?
How To Use COUNTBLANK Function?
How To Use INDEX AND MATCH Functions?
How To Convert Numbers To Words?
How To Create Data Entry Form In Excel?
Microsoft Office Software Installed
No prior Excel knowledge is needed.
Recent Student’s Reviews
***I Really Enjoyed This Course. I Have Been Using Excel For Years But Found This To Be Very Helpful Information. Thank You! – Sandra Inglis***
***It’s Something I Was Searching For A Long Time – Krati Maheshwari***
***Thank You Very Much For This Course, This Has Given Me Very Good Knowledge Of Excel And Most Important Thing Is The Resources Available For Download And Practice. Once Again Thank You Very Much For This Nice Course With Very Nice Explanation. – Akash Chandorkar***
*** So Amazing, Have Always Wondered Where To Put The Dollar Sign To Give Me Absolute Figures, Just Learned It Now. Many Thanks – Alison Adeola Oluwaseun***
***Wow, Amazing. I Got New Formula To Solving My Problem Quickly And There Is To Excel File That I Can Exercise My Self Immediately Thank You Very Much! – Muhammad Alplex Firstonda Katon***
***Thanks It Was Helped Me To Make My Reports Easily In My Work Place – P.K Harsha Lahiru Sampath***
Nine Reasons why you should choose this Advanced Microsoft Excel Formulas & Functions Course 2021 course
- Best Rated Course on Udemy
- You will learn various data analysis techniques using MS Excel
- Latest updated and Doubts Are Solved in this course
- Carefully designed curriculum By Proficient In Microsoft Excel Expert
- you can complete this course In Short time
- Advanced Microsoft Excel related examples and case studies Provided
- 17 Examples And practice exercises Are Able to Download in The Recourse Section
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor With In Short time
- A Verifiable Certificate will Be Provided On the Completion
Excel formulas and functions are very important in the daily life , especially in cooperative world to obtain the meaningful massage to managerial people to decision making and They are essential to manipulating data and obtaining useful information from your Excel workbooks.
Without Excel formulas and functions, it is difficult to take important decisions. Welcome to Advanced Microsoft Excel Formulas & Functions 2021 course.
The Advanced Microsoft Excel Formulas & Functions course covered Advanced Popular Microsoft Excel Formulas & Functions. I Hope “The Course is much essential for excel users “. The course split into Six Chapters and Each Chapter Covered Real Practical Excel Work Books For The Illustration.
What is covered in this course?
CHAPTER -01 (WITH PRACTICAL EXCEL WORKBOOK)
- Absolute & Relative Reference
- Mixed Reference
- Multiplication Table
CHAPTER -02 (WITH PRACTICAL EXCEL WORKBOOK)
- Adding Zero Front Of One Digit
- Generate Automatic Serial Numbers
- Convert Function
CHAPTER -03 (WITH PRACTICAL EXCEL WORKBOOK)
- Workday Function
- Rand Function
- Randbetween Function
CHAPTER -04 (WITH PRACTICAL EXCEL WORKBOOK)
- Autosum Function
- Vlookup Function
- Hlookup Function
CHAPTER -05 (WITH PRACTICAL EXCEL WORKBOOK)
- Choose Function
- Transpose Function
- Rank Function
CHAPTER-06 (WITH PRACTICAL EXCEL WORKBOOK)
- Countblank Function
- Index And Match Function
- Convert Numbers To Words
- Create Data Entry Form In Excel
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in Chapter 1!
Who this course is for:
- Excel users both inexperienced and experienced who don’t feel confident about Microsoft Excel Advanced formulas and Functions
- Anyone who uses Excel for work or personal needs such as Sales Manager, Students, Individual, Accountants ,Auditor, Financial Analyst, Information Clerk
- Anyone who work with Excel for Entering data,Extract data, lists, formulas and functions