Created by: Musavi Abdullah
Rate: 0.0 / 0 ratings
Enroll: 8,452 students
What you’ll learn
Project based Python + 5 Projects , Learn basics of Python easily : 1-Age calculator, 2-Drawing very simple shapes ,3-Basic calculator, 4-Degree to Radian convertor, 5-Area of circle calculator
Install & start using Python and IDLE on Windows 10
Install & customize Pycharm
Comments in Python
Variables in Python (int, float, string, bool)
Type casting and conversion
Getting inputs from users
Working with Strings
String Methods (lower, replace, find,…)
String slicing & String formatting
Arithmetic operators & Precedence of operators
Assignment, Identity and Membership operators
Numeric functions ( pow, sum, round, …)
Using modules in Python
Math module in Python (pi, log, sqrt, sin, cos, tan ,…)
datetime & platform modules in Python
Using dir() function in Python
Access to a computer that runs the Windows 10 operating system.
With my 23 years programming skills I’m with you to share my knowledge with you.
In dead this course is based on my teaching skills in the real world classes and how to teach the students in the unique and simple method.
So the only thing you need is your inner motivation for learning the Python. Then you can start learning it after watching the tutorial.
The main purpose of this course is only to teach you the basics and how to start learning the Python.
If you try you will be a Python programmer!
If you wanna start learning Python programming!
If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial that teach Python with real project in simplest way!
If you want really to be a Python programmer so it’s best place that you can start to learn Python.
This is what you will get in this Python Programming course:
- Installing Python
- Start using Python and IDLE
- Create first Python project in Pycharm
- Run first Python code in Pycharm
- Customize settings & environment of Pycharm
- Project => Drawing shapes in Python
- Comments in Python
- Variables in Python
- Type casting and conversion
- Getting inputs from users
- Working with Strings
- String slicing
- String formatting in Python
- Arithmetic and Precedence operators
- Assignment , Identity and Membership operators
- Numeric functions
- Project => Age calculator
- Modules in Python
- Math function in Python
- Project => Degree to Radian convertor
- Project => Area of circle calculator
- Platform module in Python
- datetime module in Python
- Using dir() function in Python
Learn to Program Using Python 3
Don’t hesitate to start learning Python!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.
Say Hi Python world and let’s go !!!
Who this course is for:
- Every one who wants to learn easily to get in the world of Python