Created by: Cerulean Canvas
Rate: 4.3 / 5,508 ratings
Enroll: 68,285 students
What you’ll learn
- In-depth understanding of containers and Docker.
- Get clarity of concepts and will be able to avoid common misconceptions regarding containers with hand-crafted quizzes.
- Use Docker CLI efficiently
- Create custom Docker images using Dockerfiles
- Manage your own Docker hub repository along with images
- Work with Docker Networks and Storage provisions
- Create and Run Multi-container applications using Docker Compose
- Manage Docker Swarm Clusters
Basic knowledge of Linux OS and Linux Command line.
This Course takes you on a wonderful journey of learning Containers using key components of Docker Ecosystem. All you need is very basic knowledge of Linux fundamentals like files and processes along with a bit of Linux command line.
By the end of this course, you will be able to understand and appreciate Containers and Docker like a thorough enthusiast and work with them like a pro!
This Course is furnished with:
- A carefully arranged and creatively illustrated sequence of topics starting with basic web applications and leading to cluster level container orchestration with swarm,
- In-depth breakdown of Docker Ecosystem specific files like Dockerfile and Docker Compose file,
- More than 30 Demonstrations of Docker command line, files and applications.
- 7 Quizzes to test your understanding and correct yourself if needed!
Who this course is for:
- IT Students, Professionals and Teachers
- DevOps Engineers and Enthusiasts
- System Admins
- Software Engineers
- Computer Engineers
- Software Developers