Created by: Asad Raza
Rate: 4.5 / 145 ratings
Enroll: 9,232 students
What you’ll learn
Get access to Amazon Web Services and Amazon Connect
Grab a Toll free or a regular phone number in seconds
Create your IVR/Main Menu
Create call routing decisions
Route calls to agents
No prior experience is needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Have you ever wanted to build your own cloud-based contact center? If so, this course is for YOU! In just few easy steps I will walk you through the process of setting up a small business call center that can support hundreds or even thousands of calls and agents at one time. You’ll learn how the processes and flows work and which techniques are most commonly used within these modern day wonders called “Contact Centers”. And if all else fails – I’ve got some tips and tricks up my sleeve 😉 so reach out if you need help.
Amazon Connect provides a very easy to use graphical interface to set up the solution in mere minutes.
You will learn the following:
– How to acquire a toll free number or a direct inward dial (DID) telephone number
– How to set up your Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
– Set up hours of operation
– Route calls based on the option selected during IVR menu
– Transfer calls to internal and external parties from the IVR menu
– Set up music on hold for callers
– and much more …..
The goal of this course is to provide you with an understanding and basics on how everything works. After completing it, I hope that not only will the knowledge be enough for your needs in-depth but you gain some new skills as well!
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- VoIP Engineers and Architects
- Call Center Admins
- Technology Hobbyists
- Contact Center Engineers