Created by: Linguae Learning, Linguae Teaching Assistant
Rate: 4.4/ 67 ratings
Enroll: 19,522 students
What you’ll learn
350+ most useful vocabulary words
Top most useful phrases you can use in everyday situations
Proper Polish pronunciation
How to put basic sentences together
Read and write in Polish
Pronounce words correctly without hearing them first
The building blocks of Polish grammar
No previous knowledge of Polish is required. You can start from scratch!
A desire to learn Polish
A positive attitude!
Have you ever wanted to learn Polish? As the second most-spoken Slavic language with over 55 million native speakers, there are many benefits to learning this familiar, yet exotic language.
In this course, we’re going to take you through the first steps of your Polish journey, from absolute beginner to an intermediate level. Our lessons will cover everything, from teaching you how to read and write the Polish alphabet, to conjugating verbs and declining nouns, to forming sentences and describing yourself, the world around you and actions that take place within it.
Our instructors have years of experience in teaching foreign languages, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve also included dozens of exercises for you to practice what you’re learning, alongside multiple revision sections!
So if you want to learn Polish in a fun and simple way, this course is the best way to start!
During our course you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- Useful everyday phrases
- Basic sentence structures
- Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Read and write in Polish
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
- Pronounce words correctly without hearing them first
- Over one thousand vocabulary words from all categories
- Read a restaurant menu
- Order food and drinks
- Structure basic sentences with ease
- Give and receive directions
- Describe people’s personalities and physical appearance
- Create sentences in the past tense
- Distinguish between the past tenses
- Form questions and negations in the past
- Acquire and hone translation skills
- Structure new sentences with ease
- Adapt to new situations, such as using public transportation or visiting the doctor
- Learn how to use the future tense
- Conquer hundreds of words necessary for day-to-day life
This course aims to help you master the basics of Polish and give you a strong base on which you will be able to build your skills as a Polish speaker.
Start your Polish journey with us today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Polish for any purpose – traveling, business, dating, studies, or anything else, this course has you covered
- Anyone who wants to advance quickly in their Polish language journey – in a way that’s easy, fun and fast