Created by: CADCIM Technologies
Rate: 4.3 / 489 ratings
Enroll: 64,604 students
What you’ll learn
Graphic Design, Photo Manipulation and Retouching, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Album, Magazine Cover, and Business Card Design.
The course starts from the basics of Photoshop, so there are no prerequisites.
Adobe Photoshop CC is a photo, image, and design editing software built for professional designers, photographers, and artists. … It also provides professional photography tools which help create and enhance pictures, transforming them into amazing works of art. Photoshop CC is an advanced imaging software used by video editors and photographers to alter or manipulate digital images. Photoshop is primarily used to edit 2D images, although it does offer some 3D image editing functionality.
This course contains almost every detail of photoshop explained in a very effective and practical manner. The theory portion is supported by practice examples that give you a hands on experience and hold on software. It introduces you the interface and tools of Photoshop CC. Also, it takes you through the Graphic Designing Concepts, Photo Manipulation and Retouching, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Magazine Cover and Business Card design, and so on.
Salient Features of this Course:
- A comprehensive course consisting of video lectures that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
- Detailed explanation of all Photoshop commands and tools.
- Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
- Quiz to help the users assess their knowledge.
- Practice Tests
Who this course is for:
- Professional Graphic Designers, Professional Logo Designers, Packaging Designers, Animation Professionals, College and school students.