Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products. Cisco specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security, videoconferencing, and energy management with leading products including Webex, OpenDNS, Jabber, and Jasper.
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2yrs|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
What You’ll Do:
You will be part of the MIG system infra team, working on Broadcom DNX, EZchip, and Cisco network processors, in one or more feature domains like Timing, system infra, BSP, device drivers, etc. You will be expected to have a deep understanding of our hardware, network processor, and software architecture. You will design & architect new products, features & feature enhancements, debug critical issues found by our customers and test teams. You will work with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional team like product marketing, sales, hardware, manufacturing as well as external network processor vendors for achieving various business outcomes.
As we continue our journey towards software-defined networking, we are looking at harnessing the power of cloud virtualization, AI & ML. Technical Leaders working in these domains and willing to make a difference in the field of networking and communications are welcome.
Be part of the team that is building the internet of the future and give your career a boost.
Who You Are:
Skillset for Technical Leaders :
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Domain exposure in one or more of the following areas: Timing (IEEE 1588), System infra, BSP, device driver, Linux etc
- Deployment knowledge of router and switches (Network Architecture / Design)
- Excellent coding (C/C++) and debugging skills.
- Excellent presentation and articulation capabilities.
Expertise needed (Optional):
- Prior IOS/IOS-XE/IOS-XR experience.
- Participation in standard bodies, published papers, proposed patents.
- Working with Microcode for EZchip/DNX/Intel/Cisco NPU
- Prior experience with Cisco products.
- Python / Any scripting language.