Created by: Rajesh Daswani | IaaS Academy
Rate : 4.4 / 701 ratings
Enroll: 11,984 students
What you’ll learn
Become an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and Fast Track your IT Career by taking this fully comprehensive course, with hands-on labs, demos, real world practice exams and free instructor support.
Learn about the fundamentals of cloud computing and the AWS Cloud ecosystem. By the end of this course, you will be able to confidently work on the AWS Cloud platform and start building cloud solutions.
In addition, for non-IT professionals, this course will enable you to grasp and prove your understanding how cloud computing and AWS can help you build highly available, fault tolerant and cost effective IT solutions, giving your business the agility to compete effectively in the market.
There are no pre-requisites for this course as this course and certification is designed for both IT professionals and non-IT professionals.
Pass AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam, and demonstrate a detailed understanding of cloud concepts, AWS services, security and compliance, architectural concepts, cloud pricing concepts, and support models.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) examination is for anyone looking to learn and understand the core offerings of the Amazon AWS Cloud. It is intended for individuals who have no prior knowledge on Amazon AWS and who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrating an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions to meet the demands of the business.
February 2021 – Updates
At the IaaS Academy, we update our courses on a regular basis. Listed below are the updates for February 2021:
AWS has added a number of additional questions in the exam that covered topics in more detail. We have now updated our question bank to reflect this.
- Section 3-5 – Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) Bucket Versioning
- Section 16 – AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Practice Exams [Updated]
Why Take This Course?
This is a comprehensive course designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification as well as give you a full understanding of cloud computing and the various services offerings on AWS.
Unlike the official AWS training course (which only covers the core concepts in 6 hours), this AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Ultimate Training is a fully comprehensive course. This course comes with tons of hands-on labs and demos which means that in addition to passing the exam, you will be able to start building real-world cloud solutions for your clients.
We have closely aligned this course with the official AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Guide. This course is structured so that you can study at a pace that suits you best. We start with some basic cloud concepts and then move on to core AWS Services. Our approach is to build your knowledge from the ground up covering all core concepts and then moving onto the more advanced topics.
Even if you are a beginner, our AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner training program introduction sections will ensure that you are brought up to speed and be able to take this course successfully. Each module builds on the previous one and you get an opportunity to fully appreciate and understand architectural concepts and design strategies for build cloud solutions.
Our Training Offering to Maximize Your Exam Success!
- Bite-Size Videos: We know that you have other commitments including work and family. That’s why our courses are split into modules with bite-size videos. Each concept is built upon the previous one and you can learn at your own pace.
- Theoretical Concepts: You can quickly study our theory lectures that are 100% conform with the CLF-C01 exam blueprint – everything you need to know to pass your exam first attempt
- Guided Hands-On Labs & Demos: To gain more practical experience with AWS services, we encourage you to carry out all our labs in your own AWS Free Tier Account. We also offer free instructor support if you get stuck, simply connect with us via the Udemy Q&A
- High-Quality Diagrams and Illustrations: We’ve spared no effort to create a highly visual training course with lots of diagrams, illustrations, animations to help you better understand the concepts.
- 14 Section Quizzes: At the end of each section you get to review your knowledge short quizzes
- 2 Real-World Practice Exams: Simulate the real exam with our 2 real-world Practice Exams. The 130 unique practice questions are timed and scored mimicking the real exam environment so you get familiar with the AWS exam format, style, and difficulty.
- Detailed Explanations and Reference: Every question includes deep-dive reference links and detailed explanations that explain why each answer is correct or incorrect. Most questions also link to short You-Tube videos that explain the concepts further.
- Access to Course Lectures (PDF): All diagrams and slides presented throughout the course are available for download in PDF format. Use the Exam Cram document for last-minute exam preparation
- Always Updated: Our teachings reflect the latest CLF-C01 exam blueprint. All students have lifetime access to all future updates
- Free Instructor Support: Our team of AWS experts comprehensively respond to all of your questions, concerns or feedback
- Active Udemy Q&A Board: Join the discussion on AWS related topics in our discussion forum where our students share their recent exam experience offering feedback on which topics were covered
What Do Other Students Say?
Check out the excellent course reviews from our many students who passed their AWS exam with an average passing score of over 850!
This is a great course to prepare for the AWS-CCP exam. I just cleared my exam yesterday with 949 score out of 1000. I would suggest getting the additional set of 3 practice exams that Rajesh has it to prepare well for the actual exam. Do go through the AWS Services and How Pricing Works white papers too.
Complete and detailed course. With more practice tests, I feel ready for the exam. Thank you! If I may, at the end of each section, it would be good to have a short summary of the most important items to remember for the exam. NB: I took and passed the exam last week. I scored 949. Thanks again!
Brilliant course! I am required by my company to get this certification and started on the AWS videos, which I found utterly dreadful. Then I found Rajesh’s course and he’s managed to get me very interested in all of these Cloud services. I’ve learned a LOT. Definitely recommend this course if you are looking for a comprehensive introduction into Cloud services and general IT architecture/services.
At the IaaS Academy, we deliver courses that cover all theoretical concepts as well as hands-on demonstrations via labs and assignments to help you build your understanding of the technology stack. This course covers all the core AWS services in great detail and well as offers several lab demonstrations that you can then carry out in your AWS Free Tier account to build up that hands-on experience most employees demand.
- Section 1 – Introduction to AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 and Cloud Computing
- Section 2 – AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Section 3 – Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Storage Gateway, and Snowball
- Section 4 – AWS Networking and Content Delivery
- Section 5 – AWS Compute Services
- Section 6 – AWS Database Services
- Section 7 – Amazon Route53
- Section 8 – Application Integration Services
- Section 9 – Analytics
- Section 10 – Machine Learning
- Section 11 – Management & Governance
- Section 12 – Security
- Section 13 – The Well-Architected Framework
- Section 14 – Billing & Pricing
- Section 15 – Book Your AWS Exam
- Section 16 – 2x Complete Real World Practice Exams
How to take this course?
- Review the course videos and ensure you follow the training program through the sections
- Create a Free AWS Tier Account
- Review all our hands-on labs and ensure you practice the labs in your own Free Tier account
- Review the recommended whitepapers
- Take our Practice Exams to gain the confidence you need to pass the official AWS Exam the first time.
- Reach out to us on the Udemy Q&A support if you are unsure of any concept being discussed in the training. Our AWS Instructors will respond to all AWS course-related topics within 8 Hours!
Hi, my name is Rajesh Daswani – I’ll be your instructor for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Ultimate Exam Training. Cloud Computing and training are Passion – which is why I co-founded the IaaS Academy – where we offer both AWS & Microsoft 365 certification training resources that represent a higher quality standard than is otherwise available in the market. I created this comprehensive training course because many courses on the market seemed to only cover the core concepts. The actual exam expects you to know of all the AWS services, albeit at a very high level. I want you to ace your AWS exam and achieve your career goals. As my student, I want to ensure that you have everything you need not only to pass the exam but also have the hands-on experience of working on the AWS platform and be in a position to start building cloud solutions.
You can always reach me via the Udemy Q&A, send me a message on the Udemy Messaging service, or connect with me on LinkedIn.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Udemy, you are offered a full 30 Day Money back guarantee if you are not happy with this course. However, we are confident that you will find this course your go-to resource for all the study you need to breeze through the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Best of Luck
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals looking to embark on a cloud computing career or those who work on other cloud platforms and wish to build solutions on AWS
- Non-IT Professionals including Sales, Finance and Senior Executives (CEOs, CFOs, CTO etc) who are looking to build solutions in the cloud with fast turnaround times, while ensuring high available, fault tolerant and cost effective solutions.
- Senior Executives will benefit from this course by understanding how the cloud can help cut IT costs and help their business move away from a CAPEX mode to an OPEX mode of investment in IT